modified cultivator

sparrow legs

this works localy, note the make of it (home made and named after the maker and what he is sometimes called)

they are currently having a new one made from scratch at a local fabrication firm, for half the price of a varderstad im told :o  belive the one pictured is based on a taskers tillage frame?? :-\

sorry for poor pic, only one i could get in the yard

post-194-13263883501_thumb.jpg

i belive they pull it with an old cat challenger flat track, not strong enough for the cat hence new one been made ;)

kris it is operating in the burton pidsea area, (aint giving out name) but they put a big new grain store up last year on the old harrison farms sight ;)

i belive they pull it with an old cat challenger flat track, not strong enough for the cat hence new one been made ;)

kris it is operating in the burton pidsea area, (aint giving out name) but they put a big new grain store up last year on the old harrison farms sight ;)

that's a give away mike. there's another been built as well there on a mission  :D

this works localy, note the make of it (home made and named after the maker and what he is sometimes called)

:D :D :D :D nice one mike , didnt see it till i enlarged the pic , must be great driving round with that on it , quality  :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

thats the one pete ;) re the makers name, he is a T ;D >:(T i was leading rape from him on saturday and when he was tipping he stopped and backed up and never stopped the auger >:( still aint seen the new cultivator, im working at the fabricators farm in the morning so will have a look in the yard and see how its coming on