Decals

jsedelweiss

Question

13 answers to this question

A decal making machine? where the b****y hel has he got that from?

Don't quote me on him having one but have a look at some of his posts and the decals on his lorries and I'll eat my hat if you are not impressed with the quality of the decals. As I said drop him a PM since I don't know if he is doing decals for others or not.

kk, have been speaking with for the past day but was asking anybody else if they could make some for me because he's a bit dear. But i think he's seen the light! ;D:D;)

yesterday you spoke of decals when i ask what you want the reply "i dont know exactly" for a pretty new member on here you come across a little aregant to me ........most members on here know if i can help i will... so i dont know what light you think i have seen but i do know i,m seeing red now  >:( >:(>:(

There is a dutch guy, Henri Walker who does waterslide decals and has a huge availibility. What exactly are you after?

Just a little thought, best not to air views on people/business in the public eye.

Oh and I didnt get home last night so will email you that pic tonight.

right weird question, but you did spray the decal paper with a clear lacker after printing them logo ect before you tried to soak them of the backing paper??? i forgot once and had a similar prob, but havnt had any other problems with the decal paper from them otherwise, the only paper they sell is waterslide as far as i know as blake mentioned,

Hey the only decal paper farm models do is def waterslide-silly question but did you order the set wit the insructions? If your set on someone else doing it for you send me a pm and il c wat i can do for you!! mind you i agree wit farmermarshall you kinda need to know what your looking to get a propper quote!!

Also be aware that there are *two* types of waterslide decal paper available - stinkjet and laser. The laser ones do not need lacquer as the toner in the laser printer is oily/waxy thermoplastic type stuff and not water soluable.

I've used the laser printer stuff on my Dominators and Senator and the quality is suberb - the only problem is getting the hang of photoshop to produce good quality artwork to print. Mind you I did manage to go from one to the other (see below) which when reduced to 1/32 scale is as crisp as a packet of Walkers!

/m.

post-1701-132638848836_thumb.jpg

post-1701-132638848845_thumb.jpg

farmmodels stuff is deff inkjet and requires laquer, says so in the instructions sheet if you bought that pack, if you bought just the sheet no instructions i am guessing thats what you have done, then have you laquered

by the way its kind of rude to ask advice from people ,get all these replys and then not actually reply again yourself, maybe next time people wont share help when you ask >:( >:(