classic tractor october 2008

Have just opened my copy of Classic Tractor and was very suprised to see the 'Alien Themed' Ford TW 30 on page 13.

At the start of this month we went camping in the peak district and at the end of a walk we did I spotted a strange colour tractor over a fence so I had to investigate by climbing a little way up a tree armed with my camera, see attached picture.

I have been meaning to send the image to Rory at CT and asking him to publish it to find out more as it seemed very different. Now I know! Thanks Rory and I look forward to any future articles about the tractor.

post-312-132638853433_thumb.jpg

is a great read, loads of combine stuff in there inc john leathers bringing back martin smits mf510 to the uk,few great reads about ebros, and a mixed fleet of ford jd and mf in devon

as for collectors corner i guess with no shows like that its hard to fill, few intresting pics mind, especially the 16th scale super 4 from uh