Farming action in the Lower Rhine Plain (Germany)

Richard de Florennes

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pictures again, were to start old style baling very nice, the Fendt on tracks SWEET, and the MF combine in the same pic as the MF with red Krampe excellent shot as well.

This might have bin asked before, but what camera do you use, becouse i need some advice in gettting a new camera ?

Erik.

Very interesting to see that Fendt combine on tracks ;)

I though that, especially as there seems to be very little wieght on the outside idlers, all the wieght seems to be on the insde three  ???

I bet those pea harvesters left some mud on the road when they left mind  :o:D Would love to see that lot thunder past on their way to the next field.

Do you know what was being spread by the Holmer/Tebbe combination? The machine looks like a great piece of kit with it's four track footprint in crab steer. Really smart. The newer one looks ugly though, I prefer the older variant.

we call it Carbokalk (corbonic calcium) over here, which is a subproduct of sugar production and is also a very good preparation for new sugar beets next year.

I though that, especially as there seems to be very little wieght on the outside idlers, all the wieght seems to be on the insde three  ???

I bet those pea harvesters left some mud on the road when they left mind  :o:D Would love to see that lot thunder past on their way to the next field.

Do you know what was being spread by the Holmer/Tebbe combination? The machine looks like a great piece of kit with it's four track footprint in crab steer. Really smart. The newer one looks ugly though, I prefer the older variant.