A contracting life for me

batcher

Today i have been mostly going up and down and blowing a few cobwebs out of the mxu  ::)

been a few years since i have ploughed

SDC10163.jpg

SDC10164.jpg

and after all the jokes from the rest of the lads about my dinky toy (mxu) she pulled like a train and pulled the plough at full width (20 inch)

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what size is the mxu a 135 pro ??? weve the same one theyre a beast even if people think theyre a toy 8) the biggest plough we had ours on was a 4 furrow and she didnt now she had it on her they dont use much diesel either some lovely pics there too ;)

seen it all now! i know people flail on train tracks but never sen cannals been done that way, on the bank yes but in the water, never :o  how did you get into the water? was there a slipway :-\

I don't think Stevo was flailing from the water mike. I guessed he was only doing the slip way????

Where was that too then Stevo? Not between the A420 and Witney was it, on the back roads. .. ???

Nice pics, hadn;t seen this topic come up for a few days so I hadn't seen the plloughing ones etc. I'm done with Wessex now mate, on with a mate of mine contractor nearer home now as well as other bits and pieces.

Where was that too then Stevo? Not between the A420 and Witney was it, on the back roads. .. ???

Nice pics, hadn;t seen this topic come up for a few days so I hadn't seen the plloughing ones etc. I'm done with Wessex now mate, on with a mate of mine contractor nearer home now as well as other bits and pieces.

Osney mead (turn right before the railway line in the middle of oxford) Well if your contractor mate is anything like us you will be busy for a little while yet  ::) Plus next year is starting to look busy already got 80 acres of linseed to do in feb  ;D

We have a busy winter ahead once the groundwork is done. Bagging spuds, cutting up logs, two big fencing jobs inc. hedge planting for one and 1000m of deer fencing for another. Some land drainage. . Should all be quite interesting :)

We have a busy winter ahead once the groundwork is done. Bagging spuds, cutting up logs, two big fencing jobs inc. hedge planting for one and 1000m of deer fencing for another. Some land drainage. . Should all be quite interesting :)

How about your layout farm Tris,have you forgot that one :D :D :D :D

After the excitement on monday that was the last of the haylige we hope . We have a muck gang trying to get done before the cut off point (end of oct i believe) And as for me and greensthewayforwords been movin some straw only about 16 mile round trip  ::)

my old beast

SDC10204.jpg

SDC10206.jpg