Farming action in the Wallonie (Belgium)

Richard de Florennes

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one more time a dream came true: two or three miles I found this great looking New Holland with DeWulf harvesting system and although I had almost no time any more due to a fixed date, I spent half an hour on this field ...

For me it is a miracle how the outer dual main wheels can contribute to bear the wight of the tractor when just fixed to the inner wheels by very tiny looking tubes.

I just love that old John Deere  :-*

As for the Ploeger, I never even knew you could get these on tracks. I guess it pivots in the middle? Must be a very expensive piece of machinery.

yes, it is so to say "articulated". In new one version with tracks on one of the sections, but this version with tracks on both section was also a surprise for me.

of course even one of the most interesting farming regions for me has been infiltrated by this omnipresent pest plant "maize", already covering half of Europe. if they would use it for grain maize at least ...

Nevertheless, this scene was happening execatly when almost passing my on the motorway, so a one-minute stop on the verges resulted in the following:

post-1013-13263891181_thumb.jpg

shall I continue posting at all? There some more 100 pictures waiting, but I can see that pictures in this topic and my two "sister-topics" receive just 1 to maximum 7 views in average?

Are the implements not interesting enough? Not old enough? Not big enough? Unknown in the UK and therefore not relevant? Or too common and usual?

or is it that this forum is mostly dedicated to modell farming and therefore live farming pictures naturally receive lower attention?

Or must I use photobucket (but how to use this tool, what is this at all, how does it work ...).

Any feedback welcome! Well I am not annoyed if nobody looks at my pics but of course it makes no sense to keep on posting for a handful of always the same people (my personal "fan club" ;-)))