Alpines and Pugmans silage tour 2008

alpinefocus

some nice pics in there dan, intresting to see redrock trailers to, few started appearing down this way latley, mostly silage ones to, but think they have grain doors also as they seem to have the catches fitted on the trailer,any idea whos supplying them up that way?? not seen any dealer decals yet to say on the ones i have seen

some nice pics in there dan, intresting to see redrock trailers to, few started appearing down this way latley, mostly silage ones to, but think they have grain doors also as they seem to have the catches fitted on the trailer,any idea whos supplying them up that way?? not seen any dealer decals yet to say on the ones i have seen

Brian Anning is the dealer that most of the redrocks come from, bailey trailers from compass

Just been through them guys and there are some nice shots in there. Like the first few with the older Fords on trailed foraging. Then the Fendt with triples is puffing away quite intently. Is the Massey fleet that of James Bolton/

Just been through them guys and there are some nice shots in there. Like the first few with the older Fords on trailed foraging. Then the Fendt with triples is puffing away quite intently. Is the Massey fleet that of James Bolton/

james bolton has some nice kit now, i think he bought the 3 redrocks earlier this year and a set of MF7480's