Spalding 5th October 2008

Udimore

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Graham, G man, you are a brilliant representation of this forum. To put in all that time and effort to make a prize like you have for someone to win is such a decent thing to do mate.

I will definately be getting a ticket and if i win it will be in pride of place in my buildings.

Again, thanks form me and everyone I am sure for building and donating it.

Either Andy has some real dirt on you or you are after something?  :D :D

Graham, G man, you are a brilliant representation of this forum. To put in all that time and effort to make a prize like you have for someone to win is such a decent thing to do mate.

I will definately be getting a ticket and if i win it will be in pride of place in my buildings.

Again, thanks form me and everyone I am sure for building and donating it.

Either Andy has some real dirt on you or you are after something?  :D :D

jez many thanks . ;)

Sorry lads but I feel they may be a problem with transporting the latest work of art from Graham..

I keep having a preminition that there will be a terrible accident on the journey up to Spalding resulting in us losing the latest masterpiece  ;)

Great work Graham...I look forward to it being full up with fords in Hastings... Err i mean Spalding  :-[

Nice shed Graham and a noble gent you are too. Won't see this one this time but I have the joy ahead of me to see your layout at Toytrac :)

Graham, will you be bringing the new arable set up? Look forward to seeing it if you are  ;)

Sounds like a good idea for a weekend away..but is short notice and i have no idea if i would be able to get there (i was thinking to drive to there from the Ferry of Hoek of Holland.)

is it an easy drive from Dover? and would DBP be there?(which would be the main reason for going as i would like to add a couple of his models to my collection and i dont seem to be able to email him in any way.. :'( )

Sounds like a good idea for a weekend away..but is short notice and i have no idea if i would be able to get there (i was thinking to drive to there from the Ferry of Hoek of Holland.)

is it an easy drive from Dover? and would DBP be there?(which would be the main reason for going as i would like to add a couple of his models to my collection and i dont seem to be able to email him in any way.. :'( )

How about the ferry to hull. Then its over the bridge and not far after. Oh and you could pick me up on the way  :D;D

whats the entry fee to spalding. Doesnt really mater just im paying the entrey fee for Me, Mum and Dad. As they are paying for derv to ge there. Still doesnt seem right, Deisal will cost a lot more than the entry fee. I feel guity

Make the most of it mate.  ;).... 3 quid a head I think it was in April, imagine it'll be the same...