TM190's Machinery Pics

TM190

Well seeing as i have just started Agri Collage and found out that we will be doing all the machinery work on the farms, I thought i would start a topic to put a few pics into now and again. :D :D

As far as I'm aware out first task will be harvesting spuds, if the weather would give us a chance.  :-\ :-\

Each year the Collage draw up a spec on what they need in Tractors, these are handed out to dealers and which every dealer can fulfill the spec and are the best on price, they will get the business. The tractors are just rented out from them  ;) ;)

These will probley be the tractors that will mostly feature in here.

So...........

What do you think the Tractors are ???  ::) ::)::) ::)

What could the best Tractor on the Market be ??? (On collage Spec terms)

Oh Yes!! A Good Massey Ferguson  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

There are 5 in the main fleet i think  ;);D ;D

DSC00197.jpg

DSC00195.jpg

DSC00196.jpg

DSC00194.jpg

Also a 6480 which wasn't about  ;) ;)

Im not complaining  :P :P :P;D ;D

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great tractors hope you can get some harvesting pics ;)

what over tractors dose the college have

There might be another Massey or two which i haven't found yet  ;)

Theres a kubota, a small NH for cutting the golf course etc.

In the workshop theres a Fait 110-90, NH TM prototype, International 885xl, MF 35x and a 3085. I think thats all, Probly not tho  ;);D

about time they got rid of the bouncy 6460 is the 5445 have the auto steer fitted still  ???

I couldn't tell you CJ  :-\ :-\

you luckey Bloke, how far is the collage from you,  the nearest one to me is 60 miles away, to far every day :'( :'(

10 min down the road  ;D;) ;)

First MF conversions and now this - now Blake you will have to change your name 7490 or similar

But think about the Simlpe people on here, they would get confused ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D;)

There might be another Massey or two which i haven't found yet  ;)

Theres a kubota, a small NH for cutting the golf course etc.

In the workshop theres a Fait 110-90, NH TM prototype, International 885xl, MF 35x and a 3085. I think thats all, Probly not tho  ;);D

I couldn't tell you CJ  :-\ :-\

10 min down the road  ;D;) ;)

But think about the Simlpe people on here, they would get confused ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D;)

you sure its not a 80-90 or 90-90, have they still got the 6620 and 6265  ???

we only got one new mf   ;) a 5545  :) what is the tm protoype  ;) we got one too its a tm190 engine with 165 stickers  ::):D

it says on a sticker that its a tm 185 but again has 165 stickers on we assumed it was a prototype 175/190 as well  :-\

it says on a sticker that its a tm 185 but again has 165 stickers on we assumed it was a prototype 175/190 as well  :-\

apparently it did say 185, but someone took the stanley knife to the 8  :-\ :D :D :D

theres a pic on here  ;):)

what are you doing tm  ??? im on national diploma in agriculture  ;):)

Im doing National Diploma in Land Based Technology  ;) ;) ;) ;)

well we were out this morning at the potatoes for a few hours  ;D ;D ;D

the only new Massey out was the 7475  ;) ;) the found other tractors somewhere  :-\ :-\

A Lambo on the harvester

2 older Massey's in field

JD 6620 and MF 7475 on road  ;D ;D

The field was far from dry in places  :-\ :-\ down in over the tyre and a brave bit up the rim on the lambo in places  :( :( :( :(

None of the students got to drive anything really  :-\ :-\ I got to manover the JD on the road a bit but not much  :( :( :( :( Spent a hour and a half in the harvester then transfered to the trailer  ;) ;)

At one stage A trailer tried to over take the Massey going down the hill  :-\ :-\ :D :D

Didn't get any pics, but i'll try if we are out again  ;) ;)