TM190's Machinery Pics

TM190

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice photos, Blake. I bet matey who drives the TM gets fed up with doing headlands all day doesn't he?!  :laugh:

Are there many Easterby trailers in your neck of the woods?

I'd say he does yes  ;D

Thats the only Easterby trailer i have ever seen, Had to look at the sticker first time to see what it was !  ;)

• 1 month later...

Good second cut of silage there, the drop of rain we have had lately came just in time didn't it?

For the first set of pics yea, rain helped it..

For second set it didn't! We started about 10am It came on Really, Really hard about 1 till 2.30! boucning on roof and in empty trailer! Fog came down aswell! couldn't see the other tractor with all lights on and becons when he was only 15ft away!  :of  :of :of  Made life very hard and dnagerous to say the least! After that ground was very wet and the JD struggled in place!  :-\

no wilting there then

Not at all!  ;D  Grass was soaking, Mower cut it and threw it out sorta drying it then we lifted 10 sec later!  ;D

ooh dear, was davy driving her ? ::)

Oh aye davy at the wheel!

Went fine up untill lunchtime, Header wouldn't go down?  ???  Rang Erwins, got it down. Then it kept lifting going around the field!  :-\  Then once the spout dropped aswell!  >:(  Best part was Davy didn't notice it had dropped had to shout over the radio!  ::)  ::)  ::)