TM190's Machinery Pics

TM190

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you have been busy Blake - what are all the pipes for behind the tankers - umbilical system?

Aye kept busy  ;)  slacked off now as silage over and slurry ban, but works well im now on models full time  ;D  :D

Which pipes you taking about  ???

• 4 weeks later...

Well small Update

Just to let you know im now back into Collage, Taking it easy  ;D

All Masseys are still intact, none of the wee new first years have buggered them up, Yet Anyway  ::) ::)

Dyna 4 took me a min to get back into, but got into the Dyna VT and its just like riding a bike, you never forget, Flat out in no time  ;D ;D

• 1 month later...

Took a wee trip today to a Contractors yard.. He's not the biggest operator, only about 34 tractors, 3 Spfh, 8 combines etc. Only a part timer  ::)

John Dan oHare's, Katesbridge N.I.  ;)

I'll post some of the pictures i took  ;) Not all of them or I'll be here a week!

Photo1020.jpg

7840 with something i doubt is legal!

Photo1021.jpg

Photo1022.jpg

Photo1023.jpg

Resprayed Kane

Photo1024.jpg

Xerion with 30ft mowers

Photo1025.jpg

there is a video that i got the little lad that shows a lot of his machinery . i think its called the big john deere series 3 by lindon film . some one can correct me if i am wrong

Series 4  ;)

8 Combines :of :of :of

Pictures needed Blake ;)

Just runs Ford/NH and JQ then??

Couldnt get a pic of all the combines as there where in the shed and couldn't fit them in  :-\  But yes 8, All NH  ;)

Yes mostly JD with 28 i think and then the rest NH/Ford  ;)  Used to be all 40 series Ford/NH's  ???

was it an open day through college-impressive place

F

No not an open day, Our course manager just organinsed a trip down for us, Does every year  ;)

wow he has got lots of kit and trailers etc

I asked the son how many silage trailer he has, and he said F**k knows  ::)  But he reconed at least 25 of them  :of

That is one interesting outfit. I presume the older tractors are in retirement? 8 small combines keeps 8 farmers happy at the same time.

Good pictures Blake, real interesting place to have a look round. Does he not do trade ins, or are the older Fords a collection he's gathering.

The way he works is, He gets a new fleet of tractors every 3 years and sends back the ones he has, Any tractors in the yard that are older than three years he has kept because he likes them and thinks he can more out of them  ;)

In the shed, were we went back in time (all the fords etc.) are just tractors he takes to ploughing macthes and shows etc. The Major in that shed was the first tractor he ever owned and the one he started contracting with, more than 50 years ago!!!

Some difference in 50 years!

Really nice pictures Blake, impressive fleet of tidy machinery he has, the Ford 7810 and Roadless 118 look in very smart order. :)

He's in the middle of restoring another Roadless 118 at the min, she was sitting all stripped down in the workshop  ;)

only a small set up then ;D ;D ;D ;D , thats a scarey hedge cutter not seen anything like that for a fair while

Only a part timer  ::)  but really he is the biggest contractor in N.I.  :of