ROS 2009 RELEASES

texas

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the miedema is imported into uk in west country so at least it will be seen on uk roads afterall :) I must say the prototype model looks 10 x better & more modern than the real trailers on their website ;)  I can see Home Farm having a pair of these babies to cart corn(sand :-[) this summer ;D

I see the miedema is imported into uk in west country so at least it will be seen on uk roads afterall :) I must say the prototype model looks 10 x better & more modern than the real trailers on their website ;)  I can see Home Farm having a pair of these babies to cart corn(sand :-[) this summer ;D

wonder if thats what i saw on the lowlaoder the other day, usally in the docks here i see picons and rollands coming in, but i did see a trailer with 2 big green trailers on the back, certainly werent baillys for sure,weren't that dark,they had just come out ofd the docks to

what about SDF tractors  ???

the reddish weights and chassis on that fiat is like the one fiat that was near my old farm

i like the agrifull but never saw a real one were they in the UK?

It does not matter if it is a Fiat, Case NH or SDF if it is made in Italy I do not touch it.....

I was looking at the tanker last night on this page and others wondering what had happened too the umbilical cords and dribble bar? Now I know ;D

Think if it all comes available as a set I may have too buy one as I can see these becoming a more common site with restrictions on artificial fertilizers :-\

And it will look great behind any of my big Deeres ;)

looks nice are all the chassis on the ros joskin trailers the same then?? cargo, tipper ect ,if so wonder how long till we see a set with removable bodys??

I dont know about the tanker but I have the other two and they already are removeable (same chasis as well) . I would think the tanker is as well.

I am also waiting for the injector/tanker set before I buy one of them, but I will defenitly buy one.

• 2 weeks later...