ROS 2009 RELEASES

texas

What is the price on those Miedema's Bas, i did not know they would do the old colour that is even better.

Erik.

I also go, i think for the old colour. What the price will be i don't know. I only know that smits will going to sell ( privat buyers and farmtoy dealers) the trailers for the company miedema.

Texas

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The miedemas look really nice but Im gonna resist and wait for someone to make a 16ton twin axle grain trailer from Bailey or Stewart or R Western or Marston(A good one that is) or Bunning or Marshall or even Joskin or just basically one Ive seen behind a modern tractor in this country >:(  No more triple axles pleaasseee..... nobody in UK runs one!However  on the subject of triple axles I have seen a massive slurry injector unit behind a xerion in UK so repeating the earlier thread when is that superb Joskin pooh tanker with injector set arriving from ROS :-* The cash for that model is burning a hole in my pocket ;D

saw a rolland one down here a few weeks back, silage sides on, hellish big beast

Miedema HST 175

1748_1.jpg

1748_2.jpg

1748_3.jpg

1748_4.jpg

1748_5.jpg

Miedema HST 175 trailer. This trailer is nearly all made of metal. The stair at the front can fold out, the rear gate opens and the small gate opens just like the real thing. The trailer has Michelin tires. The tandem does not steer but does have a suspension system just like the real trailer.

Miedema is a Dutch manufacturer of potato handling equipment and a well known manufacturer of trailers for many years already.

Miedema HST 170

1747_1.jpg

1747_2.jpg

1747_3.jpg

1747_4.jpg

Miedema HST 170 trailer. This trailer is nearly all made of metal. The stair at the front can fold out, the rear gate opens and the small gate opens just like the real thing. The trailer has Michelin tires. The tandem does not steer but does have a suspension system just like the real trailer.

Miedema is a Dutch manufacturer of potato handling equipment and a well known manufacturer of trailers for many years already. Red and orange were the Miedema colors for many years, however the company colors of today are green.

Well after my rant about none of these in UK it would appear that there are one or two and presumeably by releasing this model miedema are hopeing too increase awareness in the real thing which is a marketing tool adopted by many manufacturers these days.

Anyways their website would appear to have been updated recently and there are some great pics of the new HST range in the photo gallery section with both twin axle HST175 and tri axle 305 on display.

Personally I think the green version is extremely smart and professional looking whereas older paint scheme is a bit vulgar ;D  each to their own  ;)

Heres a couple of pics to wet the appetite :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Its great news about the Ros NH T7070 as I assumed Ertl/Britains would never allow any other manufacturer to get a look in!  Obviously Ros being an Italian company and having a decent pedigree of making model Fiat tractors has helped :)

There were rumours at last years agritechnica that NH were very unhappy with the lack of quality and quantity of minature NH models particuarly when compared to CLAAS, DEERE  & FENDT ;)