Hello!

Guest stefanb

I'm Stefan Bosman From Holland, I m 16 year old.

I live in a small town in Holland, its called; Hengelo.

I collecting tractors from 1:32 scale, especially siku.

In the daily live I go to school and I m a trainee period by a business that is specialized in gardens taken care and assemble gardens. Why have there 3 tractors: mf 255, mf 135, and a deutz 6206.

I hope that you people understanding what I say, cause I m not so good in English.

so long!

Stefan.

welcome to FTF stefan, hope you find your way around on here ok :) :), if your stuck, dont be afraid to ask! ;):)

oh and watch out for Marky, he steals the Masseys when no on is looking :D :D, Udimore, he'll steal your food if you not looking :D :D :D:o::), then there is Tris, he is so small you could put him on your 1:87th scale farm and still miss him! ;D ;D ;D ;D

het onthaal aan het forum stefanb, hoopt u hier van uw bezoeken: zeer geniet) verheug me op het zien van uw inzameling & de echte tractoren & machines u met: werkt) zoals voor uw Engels? het kijkt fijne partner, maar ik moet toelaten enkele engelstalige leden met onze eigen taal worstelen: D: D

welcome to the forum stefanb, hope very much you enjoy your visits here :)

look forward to seeing your collection & the real tractors & machinery you work with :)

as for your english ? it looks fine mate , but i must admit some of the english speaking members struggle with our own language :D :D

Thanks for the translation MJB1, The translation is good.

I post my compilation duringshort, because I go This monday to Germany near Berlin, 5 days long.

After that I post  some picturs of my compliation.

Thanks, everybody for the reactions.

Stefan.  :)

In the Dutch:  ;)

Bedankt voor de vertaling MJB1, deze is goed.

Ik maak binnenkort foto,s van mijn verzameling, maar eerst ga ik 5 dagen naar duitsland naar berlijn.

Daarna kan ik wat foto,s van mijn verzameling plaatsen.

Bedankt iedereen voor de reacties.

dankt Stefan, maar mijn Nederlands allen komt uit een vertaalprogramma!

ik houd enkel van een inspanning te leveren.

verrassend hoeveel onderwerpen van niet Engelse leden, maar jammer genoeg post in hun eigen taal, zodat zijn lever ik een inspanning om het een vertaalprogramma voor andere leden door te nemen om de onderwerpen te waarderen meer:)

nochtans vertaal ik elke post niet!

i think  :D

as for your english ? it looks fine mate , but i must admit some of the english speaking members struggle with our own language :D :D

Take MJB1 for example, what the hell is sumorsaete ealle?!!   ::):D :D

Welcome to FTF Stefan, you have joined a great site and I hope you find it very useful to your hobby. Your work studying sounds interesting. Have a great time in Germany and we will see you when you get back.

Take MJB1 for example, what the hell is sumorsaete ealle?!!  ::):D :D

i wouldn't expect a wiltshire heathen to know  :D

but for your info mate , i'ts roughly translated from days of yore, when the regions were wessex,essex & sussex etc, when king alfred started the uprising against the saxons he called on all the good people of somerset thus roughly translated as sumorsaete ealle, & no thee'm knos sno ;)

Thanks for the nice reactions.

I m just 3 hours back home form germany, I have a great time in Berlin.

I have also bought a Siku Deutz fahr agrotron x 1:87 with joskin trailer, silagetrailer, shittank and shittrower Its a nice set. :)

Tomorrow, I post a picture of it and also the hole collection.

( but first I have to Chile, afther a long trip ;))

So long

Stefan.

Some pic,s of the tractors and a shovel from my work.  :D

mf 255 with joskin 4T tipper.

hpim1181kn2.jpg

hpim1182xc1.jpg

Deutz d 6206

hpim1178wb3.jpg

Venieri 3.65 shovel

hpim1180mb8.jpg

peecon dumper.

hpim1163ki3.jpg

I do not have a pic from the mf 135  >:( , The tractor wasn't there.

So long,  ;)

Stefan.

hey,

This front mudguards arrival not often, its a bit special.

Its nice to have a special one  :D, And the cab is a bit Ursus looking, have Ursus something with mf don in history? because that cab.  ;)

So long,

Stefan.