Barry's second Ford 7810....with front linkage!

Some MC115 wheels painted white and fitted

P170409_0032.jpg

Making the front linkage, pen nib

P210409_130501.jpg

Cut down

P210409_130601.jpg

Start of the front linkage

P210409_2320.jpg

P220409_201801.jpg

After making the first front linkage (the one on the right moves up and down) the client wanted front weights and said he didn't mind if the front linkage was stationary, so i mad another as it would be more solid and had a bigger hole for the link arm to fit in

P300409_1757.jpg

Made the weights more like the real thing

P300409_175701.jpg

The exhaust is from a TW35 (left) cut to shape/made narrower (middle) and painted (right)  ;)

P010509_1200.jpg

Some finished pictures.....just waiting for the Gen III decals to arrive from Henri Walker now  :)

P010509_1420.jpg

P010509_1422.jpg

P010509_1423.jpg

P010509_142202.jpg

Comments welcome dudes  :)

Very very nice Barry  :P with excellent attention to detail  :)

My Dad had a silver one in 1989 :) his looked a bit funny though as it was fitted with 12" wheels/ tyres from a 6610 4wd ::)

Some hard work on those linkage mate,A+++ for the cab interior as well

You are a true conversionist Barry  :) :) ;)

Cheers Pete, fingers got stuck to all sorts of things doing them linkages, i'm really pleased how they come out, getting better at them the more I do too  :)

Hi Barry,

jus' 'avin a look through and stumbled across this.......... what a stunning piece of work you've done there.  :o I've seen quite a few conversions on here, and this must be one of the best and most comprehensive I've seen so far. Congratulations on your excellent work.

You may not know too much about the mechanics of old Albions, but I suppose you can't be clever at everything.  :)