Some combine pics from the past couple of days

britainsnut

I managed to get a few combine pics the last couple of days, the first in a good 2 weeks :-\ Now it has managed to stay dry most of the remaining fields are being harvested. I even managed to snap a Lexion 600 although it wasnt actually going as they were waiting to see what the weather was doing i think.

First up a 9780iCTS

DSCF2313.jpg

DSCF2314.jpg

DSCF2315.jpg

DSCF2316.jpg

DSCF2317.jpg

DSCF2318.jpg

Getting slightly harder to find now so im keeping a mental note of any fields left to cut and looking for them tell tale signs of any action ;):D

True...there aren't so many fields left round here, but still a few...there are two smallish ones near Ellesmere that I think get cut by my favourite CX820, I hope I can catch them being done, though its not that likely now, depends how much more they have I suppose...

nice pics ;) ;) ;D, bet you were gutted the 600 wasnt working! :-\ :-\ :-\

Yes it was a bit gutting i would liked to have hung around but i was already getting late with my deliveries  ::) ::) Also the combine driver was telling me that there 2 beet harvesters were out but they were about 15 miles in the wrong direction which was also gutting :(

• 2 weeks later...