Muck Spreading

markduck

Had a little break from electrical work over the last three days, this is what i did instead. Great fun, i was driving a JD 6900 with KTwo spreader, there was a fastrac, a Claas , a Fiat and a converted dustbin lorry. On the loading side there was a JCB Loadall and a JCB JS, not sure on the model number. We were spreading compost on wheat and rape stubble ground.

Just a couple of pictures of loading as that was the only time i had chance to take some photos, they are not of the best quality as they were taken on my phone.

Image000.jpg

Image005.jpg

Image004.jpg

contractor neer me well in banbury is runnning about 10 of there traliers all pimped out to the max hydrolic everythink air brakes flashing lights extra lights towbars you name it and they got itv nice pieces of kit

still prefer a ritchard weston or balies

and west or marston

but saying that thats all majour brands

Is this all they are used for? No slurry doors on them I see. Never seen may Ktwo implements before then today a lorry passed us with a brand new silage trailer on it. Hell of a posh looking bit of kit mind.

Not quite sure as this was the first time i've worked with this contractor. The KTWO spreader that i used did have a slurry door.

Yes, i do work for K Two.  Anyone fancy making any K Two models?!

I did wonder ;) Why not have a bash at one? You have all the info you need.

I've not seen any KTwo kit down my way (Wiltshire) but that silage trailer was the smartest I have seen of a British comany. 8)

Sent a 6T spreader to New Zealand a few weeks ago which was to be used on the back of a lorry, i dont think it ever took off over here though due to difficulty in taxing lorries as tractors and the lack of versatility as self propelled muck spreaders are expensive!

That going to Matamata AG? there is 4ish k2 machine in nz, ant been to a demo yet

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, i do work for K Two.  Anyone fancy making any K Two models?!

i've been in talks with ktwo about some of there trailers and inplements as a member on here has orderd a couple silage trailers.

I did wonder ;) Why not have a bash at one? You have all the info you need.

I've not seen any KTwo kit down my way (Wiltshire) but that silage trailer was the smartest I have seen of a British comany. 8)

like tris says not that common down here in the south.