East sussex ploughing match

marshman

East sussex ploughing match this weekend. Dad will be ploughing this time so im going to be wondering round.

Its Saturday the 27th

Cant rember where, will dig out the paper work after dinner and post it up :)

If anyone is comming maybe we could meet up and say hello?  :) :) :) :) :)

Thanks Bill, yep Dad will be ploughing with the international. Will take some pics of him too. Last time we were ploughing up a very steep hill then it poored down with rain so nothing could plough up hill. The judges said that it was okay to plough down hill, drive up and then plough down again :D :D Somthing like "extreme ploughing" would suit it :D :D

East sussex ploughing match this weekend. Dad will be ploughing this time so im going to be wondering round.

Its Saturday the 27th

Cant rember where, will dig out the paper work after dinner and post it up :)

If anyone is comming maybe we could meet up and say hello?  :) :) :) :) :)

i would like to go but need to know how far into sussex

would've gone if I'd been back from Scotland in time, as I've not been for years.

I was a committee member for several years and entered the reversible class for several years in the 70's, though always beaten by Barry's dad ( and others with newish ploughs) as my plough had been abused reclaiming woodland and was never straight after that despite many years of correcting various bends and twists and it was about 20 yrs older than the others... is that enough excuses, you reckon ?  ;)::):D