toytrac oct 19th

Tractorman810

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive got all the bits an bobs for you Sean ready. Going to pick the cakes up later ;)

star man andy, wont have any tea tonight now so i can stock up on them cakes

its werid marcus, the scaledown bomford i have is way to heavy for most models, hence the question, didnt think the new 5000 chassis were that heavey, unless hes chocked the back end to stop it tipping

It doesn't have a hitch on the Bomford Sean, it is resting on three 10p's and two 20p pieces  :D :D :D

Ben isn't coming so I thought it would be safe  ;)

Right, I'm off!!  ;D

you better be after a comment like that! >:( >:( .....pick on someone your ownsize, oooh i forgot, the britains figures are easy pickings as they cant move :D :D :D :D :D::) ::):P:-*:-* :-*

I'll be there now.... saw Jez on his way down yesterday for a coffee [although I had hot chocolate with marshmallows which he said made me look like a child  ::);):D] to give him Tris' plough in case I didn't make it but Niki & Em are out for the day so George & I are heading down.... so that Tris has someone to play with  ;):D

Look forward to meeting up with anyone else I bump into too......

i deserve the golden biggest numpty award  :-\ here why..... dad bought a vanand organized to pick it up today, but i went no no no you cant toytrac saturday, so he organized to pick it up tomorrow. so we get all set and make it all the way to wincanton from south west wales, get there, no cars, thats weird.... we got there, just empty tables and no cars, dad goes - Rhys, are you sure its today. me - i think its tomorrow. few words there from dad - you beep beep why didnt you check before we left, then we set for home, i feel such a tw@t and im going to miss toytrac now  :-[ but looking back its kind of funny  :D

Rhys that's a classic that'll haunt you for years to come, I'm sure the mods can arrange an award for you :D :D :D

iv never felt such an idiot in my whole life  :D the guy at the gate said, are you a trader or showing? dad said o no were here for the show, its not on until tomorrow. dad then said o, thanks, terra  :D

Rhys that's a classic mate, you absolute bafoon!!  :D :D :D

Just got back, Jez followed me home and picked up the big workshop to take down there tomorrow. You ought to see the display!!  :o

i wish i could tris  :-\ if i was 1 year older i could have taken my ped or the 135  :D, get plenty of pics for me will you mate  ;)  ;D

i deserve the golden biggest numpty award  :-\ here why..... dad bought a vanand organized to pick it up today, but i went no no no you cant toytrac saturday, so he organized to pick it up tomorrow. so we get all set and make it all the way to wincanton from south west wales, get there, no cars, thats weird.... we got there, just empty tables and no cars, dad goes - Rhys, are you sure its today. me - i think its tomorrow. few words there from dad - you beep beep why didnt you check before we left, then we set for home, i feel such a numpty and im going to miss toytrac now  :-[ but looking back its kind of funny  :D

how long did it take what a numpty  ;D ;D

I     CANT     WAIT         TILL     TOMMOROW       ;D ;D ;D

A case of 'the early bird that did'nt catch the worm'  ;) Everyone will attempt to make you as sick as a pg tomorrow evening when posting up all there purchases!  As for myself, seems like I'll be going on my own. Just want to say though guys, don't scoop it all up, leave some for me please.  ;)