toytrac oct 19th

Tractorman810

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't think there were so many punters there this year. I arrived there around 10 past 10 and there were only about 20 vehicles in the field park and when I left just after 2 there were about 6 lines of vehicles. there were people still coming in then but there were also people leaving so difficult to judge attendance unless a tally was kept at the door.

yeah but hellish expensive at 2.50 each :D :D :D

didnt see maty from topgear mind, having said that not sure i could reconise him like that now anyway

that what i thought i was going to have chips and a burger but it would cost 5:00 im not paying that i thought  :D :D :D

that what i thought i was going to have chips and a burger but it would cost 5:00 im not paying that i thought  :D :D :D

Um it was ridiulous, i think your find that they were £3.50 for a cheese burger wernt they, i brought a hot dog and it was £3.50 ::)

Um it was ridiulous, i think your find that they were £3.50 for a cheese burger wernt they, i brought a hot dog and it was £3.50 ::)

yeah i think thats right because then chips were 1.50 i think

but i guess that was the only thing so they could charge what they like  :D :D

yeah i think thats right because then chips were 1.50 i think

but i guess that was the only thing so they could charge what they like  :D :D

Seems a little steep, at the local show we had a choice of food and I think a steak in a bun was 3.00 cheeseburgers about 2.50, if I rember right and that was Aberdeen Angus.

mm thats my only gripe over the tt, that guy and his prrices, never paid as much for a burger before, even at events down here on the hoe, wasnt even a proper burger at that price either

i know cant cost that much but they did have a preety snazy van so the prices must have to pay for that  ;D ;D

Whenever I go to these sort of events I always pack up and take some sandwiches. These caterers are rip-off merchants, plus if you get food poisoning, with sandwiches you only have yourself to blame.

to be honest if thats all we can find to maon about on toytrac then it must be good, i guess the guy may well have been part of the package from wincanton anyway, so the organisers wouldnt have had any say in it, next year i will be taking lunch

next year im goingto set up a stall next door  :D :D

henrys speciality 1.50 for a meal ftf member free  :D :D ;D ;D