MPR Models

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At last the delivery is done  :P :P :P

The bomb squirrel is history  :)

and we had to take Pops by surprise and tie him up  ;D

You could here him scream No and the neighbours couldn't stand it so they had to call the sheriff.

I took the other Magnum and begin my travel back home  8)

post-1581-132638980596_thumb.jpg

post-1581-132638980848_thumb.jpg

For Sale a red piece of shxxxx tractor, will consider all trades, jaffy cake, burnt toast, even ugggh  pot noodles.....ohhhhh tactors smells a little fishy but with no cab it cant be too bad.....thanks for picking a tree that has an ant nest you fish eating swede..... >:( >:( >:(well its done for me  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Aawww! I do like a happy ending - brilliant. :D How about the return journey?

Cheers John,yes the return story will come next year  :D  :):D

For Sale a red piece of shxxxx tractor, will consider all trades, jaffy cake, burnt toast, even ugggh  pot noodles.....ohhhhh tactors smells a little fishy but with no cab it cant be too bad.....thanks for picking a tree that has an ant nest you fish eating swede..... >:( >:( >:(well its done for me  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Sorry Pops mate,didn't mean to pick a tree with an ant nest,really sorry mate  :-\ :-\ ;D

what are jaffy cakes then rick. some weird american biscuit/cake thing?? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D