Marky Ferguson's Workshop and those Bl**dy potato boxes !!!

Lord Ferguson

Question

• Answers 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

it's east marky just put 15p in the slot press the picture you like the best ,wait for the machine to stop buzzing & a little cup appears with your drink in it , for more than one cup just repeat the above  :)

if you print this info off get it laminated & you can use it as a place matt as well  ;)

it's east marky just put 15p in the slot press the picture you like the best ,wait for the machine to stop buzzing & a little cup appears with your drink in it , for more than one cup just repeat the above  :)

if you print this info off get it laminated & you can use it as a place matt as well  ;)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D - just tried that and won a Mars Bar  :(::):D :D :D;D

liar, nobody gets a mars bar for 15 p :-\

Bugger that joke backfired then  :-\ - So did my car today as well funnily enough  :D - Anyway back On Topic (wonder how much they are...)

Made some Limited Edition spud boxes in Mahogony tonight... limited edition as they kill my lungs cutting them on the bandsaw...

The little nerd in the model shop has STILL not got me anymore spruce and he's holding up my production... pity the wood is so nasty as I quite like the darker effect these give... oh well back to waiting... then waxing  :-\

honest opinion marky ?

the spruce ones are better ,the manogonmmy ones look too dark  :)

still think actually getting the boxes dirty with real dirt gets the real effect of dirty boxes  ;)

Thanks Marcus... I have to admit you do get a more realistic look with the spruce as it has a pronounced grain  ;) - I thought the colour of the Mahog. was better though - anyway It's all immaterial as they kill my chest and nose - the dust is almost as irritating as McLean models on Speed  :D :D :D

new boxes are usually as bright as the spruce anyway ,& if you're like me then yer grubby little fingers will soon age them nicely :) :) :)

i'm the sort of person that can put a white shirt on & it would have dirty on it within the hour  :-\

thanks for that mate  :) :)

guess what i've been doing this evening :)

all 50 boxes are marked up now & Histon Produce & the FTF potato groups is also represented there  although they do have WF on the opposite side

all i got to do now is dirty them up a bit ,i'll not go for the rubber stamp option as i are well happy as they are  :)

Brilliant Marcus - that finishes them off a treat mate - And I'm proud to have me boxes on your farm - ?10 deposit on my Histon Produce ones though mate  :D :D ::)

Can't wait to see them dirty as well  ;)

best turn them round in a minute then  :D :D :D

thats ok as i charge for the dirt   ;)