www.tractorsketch.co.uk

Agrium

Which Claas jaguar models would you like to see in the Limited Edition print  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which Claas jaguar models would you like to see in the Limited Edition print

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

just wondering ian, do you do oldies?? tractors that is, got a load of pics coming hopefully from my nans stuff, so though it might be nice to get a pic done at some point

Oh yes, I like the new stuff personally, early nineties onwards, but if you want something older drawing, then no problem.  Would be good to have a wider range of stuff in my collection.  Send some pics down - Discount for multiples ::);):D

I've been contacted today from a machinery manufacturer, expressing an interest :)  That is something I never imagined would happen, never really thought they would want something doing, hopefully that might come off and open up another avenue for me  :)

Thanks for all of the comments guys.

Im thinking of doing a series of limited edition colour prints for release at Spalding in April.

The theme will be on makes and will feature 3 off different models through the ages to try and show how that manufacturer has progressed. They will all appear on the same sketch

ie - Ford / Newholland - 8340, TM140, T6080

or John Deere 3050, 6610, 6830

If people are interested in having a say in what models stand out to you, please PM me, or put a few suggestions on here for comments from other members.

:D :D :D :D

When i get a feel for what pewople think, I may start a poll to fine tune it  :-*

Archived