www.tractorsketch.co.uk

Agrium

Which Claas jaguar models would you like to see in the Limited Edition print  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which Claas jaguar models would you like to see in the Limited Edition print

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I was searching through BC's post last summer and thought this would look pretty good as the TM in the Ltd Ed of 8210, TM140 and T7030.

not the usual pose you see, caught my eye. ;)

hoping to get this sketch of the 3 Fords ready for Spalding :)

now we are talking Ian  :P :P

see that last pic with the nh and fraser, can you order like say i wanted that tm and a herron  :-\ :-\

you get the photo, you can have whatever you want. :D

I know what you mean, and yes it is something im looking at trying to do, but I need to find pics of trailers at the right angle, then mess around in photoshop for an hour or two, before I even start to draw it.

A pic of what you want would be easier :)

Will you be having a stand at Spaldings Ian ???

well the form went in last week...  :-\ see if I get one

were going for lighting this year on the stand, seeing as us porpers in the back room have to put up with the level of lighting which is on a par to the 'under stairs' cupboard at home  ::)

I should be going down to set up on Saturday again, but not sure whether the missus and Charlie will be attending.  They may take up vital room in the car! ;D

well the form went in last week...  :-\ see if I get one

were going for lighting this year on the stand, seeing as us porpers in the back room have to put up with the level of lighting which is on a par to the 'under stairs' cupboard at home  ::)

I should be going down to set up on Saturday again, but not sure whether the missus and Charlie will be attending.  They may take up vital room in the car! ;D

good stuff mate get your self a room booked for the night  at the lodge  :D :D gonner be a party i think  :D

Well I was searching through BC's post last summer and thought this would look pretty good as the TM in the Ltd Ed of 8210, TM140 and T7030.

not the usual pose you see, caught my eye. ;)

hoping to get this sketch of the 3 Fords ready for Spalding :)

Looking very good already Ian ;) ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I thougt some of you Ford fans might like to see the progress so far !

Just got the 7810 to do now.  Pic has been found, so will start it this week and have Ltd Ed prints available for Spalding.

;)

post-124-132639045773_thumb.jpg

well, the 7810 is nearly there now.  No previews yet though...

I have spent most of this morning sorting out a glitch with the Paypal buttons, which appear to have stopped filling your basket and force customers to have to pay for postage for every individual print.  No wonder paypal is so big.  Nice money making idea, but it has now been sorted.

Website has been redone and Im sick of Creating Paypal buttons, but it should now allow multiple buys and only one postage payment.

Only noticed last night when a customer bought 3 prints with 3 lots of Postage.

The webpage may take a while to load the latest page, depending on your 'cookie'  ??? refreshing or something, but any problems please let me know.

Thanks ;)

should get the last one finished this week, ready for the Ford trio  ;)might have a few other items at Spalding, including Mugs, key rings, fridge magnet and mouse mats. im going to pick my favourite pics and get a few of the above printed up. :)

post-124-13263905216_thumb.jpg

Archived