Massey Ferguson 698 turbo

Murray

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very tidy, guess the doors have been sorted and painted as they usually have the dreaded tin worm ;) looks a great classic, next to be put into tractor collections after the 500 series ;)

yeah she looks good, not to sure about the tin work could find out for you yeah she would look nice in a collection lad

lovley tractors, spent many a good day hauling grain with one,used to whistle a treat under laod, prob more fun to drive than the 699 we had at the same time and look si, a shorter version that the pics you posted, told you they wernt to much different from a 690 didnt i :D :D

lovley tractors, spent many a good day hauling grain with one,used to whistle a treat under laod, prob more fun to drive than the 699 we had at the same time and look si, a shorter version that the pics you posted, told you they wernt to much different from a 690 didnt i :D :D

yeah thats for that sean, yeah the farm is on a hill so you should here it trying to pull a load up it fine whistle of her also a very good purr sounds a good tractor shes in fine form, ;)

She's a beauty... many thanks for posting.. in fine fettle as well  :-*

yeah..no problem abput posting my pleasure yeah she is well kept  ;)

we used to pull the 8 ton twin axel marston on her no worrys, if she wasnt doing that she was baling used to handle that with ease to, ours had the t after the number not the word mind, but was a straight pipe exhaust

oh nice straight pipe bet she sounded a right animal then  :P :P well that is a 6.5 tonne kane he is hauling there and she sounds good at that but cant imagine the purr of a stright pipe one  :P

On a farm I worked on when I was younger they had a MF698 fitted with an Opico turbo, straight exhaust pipe and wide rear wheels and it was used for pulling lorry potato bulkers around. It made quite a noise when you reved it ;D

:P :P sound good lad any pics of her atall would be nice to get a look at

Frence DIRT

GET A GRIP WHATS THE POINT IN THAT ANYWAYS WHATS FRENCE  ??? ??? ???

sorry no pictures, I worked at that farm 16 years ago :o

wow no worries about the pic then

U asked us what we thought and i am telling u what i think  ;)   That backfired on u  ;)

like my foot will back fire up your rear end if you dont keep yor trap shut  >:( >:(>:(