Dowdeswell Plough Spares

FW

Bought it about a year ago from a vegetable farm in Sandy near Bedford, who'd had it for about 12 years do about 30 acres a year. Was originally owned by a Government plot farm, so has been used to nice light soil all of its life. Has the OU bodies and is very straight and looks good. Also want to sell my Fergie 2 Furrow Convential, which is smart again. They're both smart ploughs and I'd rather not part with them, however I need a bigger plough and a Dowdeswell 3+1 just gives me a lot more options. ;)

Bloke in Whittlesey Will... westlake... but I hope you have deep pockets mate  :o :o

I can pick em up and get them to Hockliffe for you FOC if that helps Will... I have a van in Peterborough each day... and one in Hockliffe each night  ;)

Well, he is at the nationals ploughing match. Pm me a list of what you want and i will see him tommrow, see how much he wants, if you want. Thanks

I would advise you to buy genuine wearing parts

They don't cost much more than the spurious items    Plus they have a big D cast into them  ;)

As for the decals  as was said before    Just give dowdeswell a ring and they should be able to help

Been to their stores for spares in the past and they have everything