Kubota b7100

marshman

Well we have had her for a few weeks now Sorry for the delay with pics. Brillant little tractor but in these pics its me the driver who lets it down.

It looks a bit clogged up round the back were it is, but we are clearing our back garage ready for it to be knocked down and new one put there.

Never in the few years i have been driving tractors have i been close to putting it over, untill now ::)

IMG_01412.jpg

IMG_01402.jpg

IMG_01392.jpg

The front wheels are acctually of the ground just doesnt look like it in the pics, sorry they arnt very good.

I nearlly wet myself :D :D

That sure looks like a handy little tractor for yard work, you might want to consider putting some weight on the back to keep this from happening.

Erik.

Thanks i like it, yes we will have to find some weights for sure, have to put it in 4wd if you have a load in the bucket even on dry grass :D :D

she looks nice a grand scrapper tractor or for mucking out those ackward sheds id say you could make a weight for that handy enough out of cement and a bar set in it im sure you wouldnt need much for a tractor that size ;)

Thanks mate, she isnt going near a scapper though :D :D

• 1 month later...

hmm lucky boy adam ! is there a lap belt fitted ? or maybe a bracket for a roll bar ? got to be very carefull chap , bad enough rolling a cabbed tractor ,i shudder to think what could of happened with a cabless one  :(

sometimes 4wd can cause the accident as much as avoid one , go carefully mate ,it's easy done , been there done that & as long as yer ok no harm done  ;)

Thanks Marcus mate, yes will be carfull,  first time i have ever nearlly rolled anthing. I was very suprised how easy she went, im usally over the top about saftey im told. But hey better to be safe than sorry. If she had of gone over it wouldnt have been far just a bit futher than in the pics because the loader would stop it and the soil mound there.

Was ploughing my vegie patch day before yesterday and just in the furrow it feels like its just about to go over, back wheel of the ground at one point if only an inch it was a bit scary.

Suprising how easy they go isnt it Murry mate.

Thanks guys

From the pictures Adam looks like you had a lucky escape. Anyway no harm done and no injuries however personally I think it is good to get a scare every so often without any injury because I have found that it just makes you take a little more care and actually think more about what you are doing and what to look out for in the future ;) ;)

From the pictures Adam looks like you had a lucky escape. Anyway no harm done and no injuries however personally I think it is good to get a scare every so often without any injury because I have found that it just makes you take a little more care and actually think more about what you are doing and what to look out for in the future ;) ;)

Thanks Bill, yes i couldnt agree more there, makes me think at every little bump or side slope now. Always been cafefull about ptos hydrualics etc. Thanks Mate  :) :) :) :) :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well, was moving a bit of soil today with the Kubota.

Good a few vids for mainly my mate Rhys ;) or anyone else who wants to watch paint dry  :D;) not very good. Hard to drive, use the lowder and film. I did enjoy it though, so think i may do a few more tractor vids.

I had to shovel the dirt in to the bucket as its at angle so you cant scoop it up, hence no film of that.

Pointless unless you wanted to see me shoveling dirt in to a bucket, witch im glad you dont  :D :D

Well, was moving a bit of soil today with the Kubota.

Good a few vids for mainly my mate Rhys ;) or anyone else who wants to watch paint dry  :D;) not very good. Hard to drive, use the lowder and film. I did enjoy it though, so think i may do a few more tractor vids.

I had to shovel the dirt in to the bucket as its at angle so you cant scoop it up, hence no film of that.

Pointless unless you wanted to see me shoveling dirt in to a bucket, witch im glad you dont   :D :D

ooo im a fussy nosey little boy  :P Great vids  ;)  ;D

Nooooo its Gravitys falt  :D :D :D;)

because of there narrow track width these little tractors can be more dangerous to operate than some bigger machines. just last year a chap locally was topping,the tractor caught a .stump . it threw him off and the topper took his leg off .