John Deere 6910 TLS

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes you wonder what he has for tea!!!

Looking brilliant mate.

Is this all being done from a brochure? Memory? Photo's?

I  have brochures, photo's, other conversion pics and a few months sat on one Silaging.  :P HAPPY DAYS !

it will take a bit of work ian to get mudgaurds to the right shape. but knowing your work it will be perfect. this is going to be a lovely looking machine.

Its getting there now.

Ive sliced the 6920 back to the small ridge just before the cab. At that point it is very similar to a 6910 (how many people now go and look at their 6920??? ???;)

Metal cement now semi-set.  File it in the morning and then onto the black extensions

Rear cab posts have been filed down and large square cab posts ready to be put into place.

Enought for today, im off

started by slicing off the old mudguards and attaching plasticard extension, first piece is flat, then tapers out and down.

waiting for glue to dry then fill it all in underneath with filler, make it stronger and neater before smoothing edges and joins ;)

post-124-132638929587_thumb.jpg

post-124-132638929589_thumb.jpg

This is looking like the real thing, casting her would be a good idea, she would sell like jafa cakes i recon....

Im nowhere near finished yet, but thanks for the comment.  I just want to make "one-offs" from now on I think.... ::)