John Deere 6910 TLS

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First PICS at last

Made the bonnet longer, slightly different to others, but inserted part of the siku 6920 engine detail and then made hinged access covers on both sides.

All needs a bit more filling and sanding and should be OK.

;)

post-124-132638927884_thumb.jpg

post-124-132638927896_thumb.jpg

might tackle the new grill i want to make tomorrow.

I have some lights left over from my maxxums, which if I take the angle off one edge, might look ok as they have the side lide attached aswell.

might take a while this one ???

Grill is finished, just need the small deere sticker off the ertl grill, get the knife and tweezers

Second attempt at a grill.  Made from 2 main pieces of plastic, above and below the lights.  Very thin strips of plastistrut to give the grill a raised profile.  The maxxum lights made square look good to me  ;), bit of matt black paint and done.  Not fitted in place yet obviously.

Keep thinking I should do another if it turns out right and send to the casters for whatever reason.  ??? then I decide its just not worth the hassle.  :'(