county 762 h high clearance

This one didnt really float my boat so ive stuck it on ebay, im currently working on a fleet of forest countys, with wheel chains that are coming along nicely doing my head in ;)

There he goes with that strike thru again.....  ;):D

you know those little pins that hold your watch strap on,well those are a piece of cake compared to wheel chains :D ive also seen a kit for wheelchains for 1/50 scale trucks :P you would have to be mad to try them ???

What were the fronts off then Nigel? They sure are nice.... would look a picture on a bubble top 7710..... Although I reckon the wheels off the Neu Farmsland Claas Baler might work too if not too wide, which of course they probably are, and they're not a rib but a trailer tyre pattern.... Is that one still in your collection or did it get sold off years ago...?

still in the collection, I've only ever sold about 4 things I've made, 3 of them one-offs and I regret parting with all 3....but I know where they are.....

front wheels & tyres are off a ........whosname, thingummyjig, you know ...oojamaflip....

I'd have to kill you if I told you...  ::)  :)

still in the collection, I've only ever sold about 4 things I've made, 3 of them one-offs and I regret parting with all 3....but I know where they are.....

front wheels & tyres are off a ........whosname, thingummyjig, you know ...oojamaflip....

I'd have to kill you if I told you...  ::)   :)

We could have a vote on who you told.......HE HE HE  ;D

I'd have to kill you if I told you...  ::)   :)

You see now I have more than just a passing curiousity.... it has become a gnawing obsession..... I think it is morally and socially irresponsible of you to withold this information!!!  :D :D I presume you are keeping the identity a secret in the same was that conservationists won't reveal the location of mountain gorillas... ???::);):D :D