Tris New Holland 8870 (Finished)

MPR Models

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oi, I maybe away for the weekend but I'm watching you Rich and Peter. I think I better head to Sweden in the back of a truck and drive the 88 back myself! ::):D

It's Sunday Tris and i haven't see you yet :D :D

coming along nice.  ;)

Cheers mate  :) :)

She's going to be a beauty Peter... suits those wheels really well. I need to get my paws on one of these and have a go. I fell in love with these 70 series when I was 12 or 13, saw an ad in Farmer's Weekly and thought they were gorgeous....

Looking Awsome mate ;)

Cheers John  :) :)

She's going to be a beauty Peter... suits those wheels really well. I need to get my paws on one of these and have a go. I fell in love with these 70 series when I was 12 or 13, saw an ad in Farmer's Weekly and thought they were gorgeous....

Thanks Simon  :) :) i can understand why you fell in love in those beautys,so did i and i was driving a 8670 aswell  :) :) ;)

Oh heck!! :o :o

Peter you really are a magician. Where has this model been all my life?  Finding someone who can do this has been worth the wait though :)

This is going to sit very proudly on my shelf with the 7f Kv on the back all being well ;)

Oh heck!! :o :o

Peter you really are a magician. Where has this model been all my life?  Finding someone who can do this has been worth the wait though :)

This is going to sit very proudly on my shelf with the 7f Kv on the back all being well ;)

I'm glad you like her so far

Looks great so far Peter!  :o :o Well done mate!

Tris> yea, the Kverneland plough will be great, and I think the Vaderstad carrier allso will be a great choise for this one  ;):)

....wait until she got the cab and rest on  :o :o ;)

Cheers Mattias mate  :) :) ;)

not the kv mate, it still drives me mad the wronly postioned furrows >:( >:(

She needs a nice dowdswell tris, ooooh look i have one of nigels, right just a few mods to hook her on the 70 series and clear a space on MY  shelf ;D::)

She would pull whatever you hook on  :D :D :D

I have a 9880 here and the back end from a 9530 to fit to it one day. Bit of confidence needed to take on this kind of thing so maybe a few smaller projects first  ;)

It has to be the Kv, Rich. It is what our local contractor has all be it a 6f so it kind of fits in.  ;)

I think the Topdown will have to be bought though. .. .and a Challenger  :o

I have a 9880 here and the back end from a 9530 to fit to it one day. Bit of confidence needed to take on this kind of thing so maybe a few smaller projects first  ;)

It has to be the Kv, Rich. It is what our local contractor has all be it a 6f so it kind of fits in.  ;)

You thinking of the Challenger thats just come out Tris?  I've had the same idea! ;)

Sounds very intersting your project with the back of the 9530 mate  :) :) :);)

will sell you the one ive been driving today tris, cash only or maybe swap for the 88 :D :D :D

I think he can swap mate  ;)

You thinking of the Challenger thats just come out Tris?  I've had the same idea! ;)

Yes Joe maby the Challenger would be somthing  ;)

:o :o Holly mesh in Udi's trousers  :o

Little hobbit has certainly rubbed his magic ring well to be the proud owner of that beauty  ;)

That is stunning  ;D

Cheers Barry  :) :) i hope so when she´s finished  :D