UH New Releases 2009

texas

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not quite for me, I'd love to see a Super Q cabbed one done by uh ;)

I won't be happy until I see a nice 1/32 Q-cabbed 7600 anyway :) :)

Will definitely be getting those new Valtras for christmas. I'm only buying Valtras at the moment and I'm finding it hard just to keep up with them!

I won't be happy until I see a nice 1/32 Q-cabbed 7600 anyway :) :)

Will definitely be getting those new Valtras for christmas. I'm only buying Valtras at the moment and I'm finding it hard just to keep up with them!

Wasn't much use you doing your own 6650 now was there :D :D

oo they look good, wonder why they didnt do the fella rear to match up mind?

my thoughts exactly regarding the mowers!!!! :-\

i like the kuhn sp feeder wagon but i think they have missed another great opportunity again by going for the biggest all singing all dancing version :( , they should have stuck to a trailed model and i think they would have definately sold more. where i stay is beef country and every second farm has a trailed feeder wagon and a fair few kuhn versions are to be seen dotted about but the only sp one i know of is at a huge dairy set up about 30 miles from here so i don't think the majority of model collectors and carpet farmers can relate to it, but who am i to critisise, i dare say the uh bosses probably know best ::)

nothing that i can see, would have made sence to do a set to match the exsisting fella front one, if that makes sence ??? ??? ???

i was on about murrays comment sean,i think they look good a lot of people complain when the model is from the big four,this is not and makes a change

i know of a set of rear side and front deutz mowers down here murrray, not a butterfly rear but deutz never the less,runs on a nh tm i think, or they did this year, tripples aint to common down here that i have seen

mind you i am sure someone would paint them jd green for you, its a good base model for convo

just thought do fella make a rear set of butterflys?? might be the reason

Anyone have any more details about this Fendt 820 with the SCHADD System???

fendt820.jpg

Sorry, I can't delete the picture. . ..  Somebody got one of these at Spalding but I cannot remember who.

As for the mowers... Is the real version of those mowers made by or for anyone else? ie Are they available from any other manufacturers?

Sorry, I can't delete the picture. . ..  Somebody got one of these at Spalding but I cannot remember who.

As for the mowers... Is the real version of those mowers made by or for anyone else? ie Are they available from any other manufacturers?

The duals are nor removable. It is a good looking with nice details. I know that UH will releas deutz mowers. I hope that mowers will be also released as vicon :P

Texas

Thanks for the replies on the Fendt 820 I read it was limited edition those of you who bought one do you think it will be a good investment tractor or just another UH tractor and nothing special?  I can buy one here in the states just dont know if it is anything special...

whether or not it will be a good investment or not i can not say, i only got it because of the way the dual wheels were done

Jason

Ya that is the only reason that interest me too I think think this is the first time I have seen that............price is not too bad either......