UH New Releases 2009

texas

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nice looking fords i must say, can see the 7600 heading my way, one point i think does let them down mind,how come ertl 16th precisions can have doors that open/shut yet a company like uh, that stuffs the models full of dettail like ertl, and do working doors on the telehandlers they do, can't make it happen on a 16th scale ford model or even the 135 qd??

those 2 fords might very well be the first 1:16 scale models I will buy. But I hope they will also release them in 1:32.

UH seem to have the rights to the old Fords so keep them coming. Would love to see a 8000 or 9600. But I have to admit that the 7600 is my favorite I just would like it in 1:32 with no cab. Then I would be in heaven.

those 2 fords might very well be the first 1:16 scale models I will buy. But I hope they will also release them in 1:32.

UH seem to have the rights to the old Fords so keep them coming. Would love to see a 8000 or 9600. But I have to admit that the 7600 is my favorite I just would like it in 1:32 with no cab. Then I would be in heaven.

i would say they will bring them out in 1-32 because once you have one model madel i is easy to make another one :) :)

don't know on that one mate, but aren't they doing a 5000 in 1/32 this year. i think i read that somewhere , would britains still own the rights to that one after all these years. i don't know

no not the 5000 but i would think they will for the 7600 and 7000, the 5000 has a cab  on so might be slightly different,if i had the rigfhts i would kick up big time if another comnapy started making the 7600 and 7000 with cabs but far better detailed at the same price, prob at a very near on same price, but  imagine the 7600 q cab convos out using the uh chassis

no not the 5000 but i would think they will for the 7600 and 7000, the 5000 has a cab  on so might be slightly different,if i had the rigfhts i would kick up big time if another comnapy started making the 7600 and 7000 with cabs but far better detailed at the same price, prob at a very near on same price, but  imagine the 7600 q cab convos out using the uh chassis

dont forget britains only make toys,if they cant produce the detail we want then they cant kick up a fuss.all the others can do it eg:siku with wiking,but britains.

if they done one with opening doors it would save you even more hassels :D

thats easy its other bits giving me problems

id love to see uh doing the fords.look at the britains t7060 and the limited edition one just no comparision

so would i paul, would be a great line up, but i do wonder how wel britains have the rights written up