What Modelling Projects Have You Got On The Go?

Deere-est

Mary, they look brilliant.

If I still had two oaks they would be hung on the main driveway...

With pride!

Great work... if they were painted you would not notice the glue. Get tris to Creosote them...

i would buy a few  8) proper job marky ;)

thanks... how much are they worth then ??? - they take me bloody ages to make  :'( :'(

Very nice indeed  :o I'm gonna make myself a layout later on and i will definitely copy those gates   :D :D

thanks buddy... I look forward to being all disappointed at yours being so much better than mine  :'( :D :D

Great gates Marky, go for it,

I'll buy a couple when we come down to spalding.

well thanks Brian... I may well make some then

Very nice Marky, i would buy them

No you won't Addy.... you are practically family...  :D :D

they look great mate, what type of glue have you used for them, and are they housed into the uprights.

Superglue on the cross braces... wood glue in the joints... and yes they are all housed in the uprights... proper joints - I think that's called a 'thru-mortice' ... could be wrong mind you  :-[:D :D

i would say £2-£3  :-\ they do look could some brass hinges and catches would finish them off super ;)

That's me skint then  :D :D :D - I was hoping you'd say a fiver...  :D :D :D

marky marky where have you been fella i love your gates sexy mothers i will have 6inch and 4inch for me toytrac will do me fine dont forget i will remind you fella  :P :P :P :P ;)

One 6 inch and one 4 inch coming up Mr G... I would be HONOURED to have one of my gates on your layout Graham.. I'd even pay for the privellige  :D :D

they look sweet marky mate

cant wait for the ones im getting  ;) ;)

They are yours buddy... if I've got the order right... 2x10cm 1x12cm ??? - send me your addy mate  ;)

nowt wrong with them mate,being the proud owner of 6 of your gates now i will be after more some time ,as i have more to do

thanks Sean E Kins... as per my Graham comment really... HONOURED to be part of your layout mate  :-*:-*