What Modelling Projects Have You Got On The Go?

Deere-est

Its local speak for 'boy' around these parts Tris!  Makes me feel right at home on here!

hmmm surely if your going to the effort of typing three letters 'bai' why dont you just type 'boy' it's not rocket science  ???  well it obviously is for some  ::)  ::)  if we all started typing in our local dialect none of the posts would make sence.

same as text talk , yes it saves characters on the screen & is quick to use on a mobile phone , but to actually go out of your way to type it when all the letters are in front of you makes no sence at all  ::)

No need to apologise Nick my comment wasn't aimed towards anyone inparticular, just a general reminder to all, saves members getting unwanted pm's from others who think their own models are for sale when they're not :);)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

do you make the tankers  ???

No I didn't make them ones, Modelfarmer on here did  ;)  Im just the buddy in the middle  ;D

Busy again Blake I see  ;)

The earlier JD's look awesome  ;)

Where's the guvnor out purchasing more red bull  ;D

Aye busy enough  :D  He's floating about somewhere  ::)