What Modelling Projects Have You Got On The Go?

Deere-est

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the comments on the trailers, they should be ready for the spring spalding show with my other rootcrop trailers.

I have to put down my trailers for a while to try and complete this big build.  Chassis and flat bed is completely scratch built but the cab is converted from a Taminia R series remote control kit into a 124L MK4 series.  alot of hours has gone into this and im glad its getting to the end.  Only the Hiab really left to make.

post-571-132639634287_thumb.jpg

Yeah, its off for painting soon to get it put in the customers colours.  I cant get it finished just yet as i need my extended prop shaft to come and then i can fit the gear box etc.  I have the MFC unit to go in which means it sounds and lights up as hte normal machine.

Well now you can just jolly well put that down too.

Start making a 1/32 zapper will you. A couple of those in 1/32 would be just fine

lets get this out of the way first