Remember Remember

Tellarian

God, what a bloody tragedy... it really riles me these idiots who cruise around pulling stunts like that with the fireworks, it all seems a real good ruse to them but they have no consideration for the consequences, nor remorse for them.  >:(

Bring back the death penalty, hang 'em twice for destroying an 1884!  :D

I need some time alone... :'( ;)

God, what a bloody tragedy... it really riles me these idiots who cruise around pulling stunts like that with the fireworks, it all seems a real good ruse to them but they have no consideration for the consequences, nor remorse for them.  >:(

Bring back the death penalty, hang 'em twice for destroying an 1884!  :D

I need some time alone... :'( ;)

That is to true simon, good luck on insurance paying out to replace it with another 1884, ant cheap, and ant commen

That is realy sad, thats as bad as losing your legs... losing all the farming equipment you need daily to make your living...

From what has been said on BFF, this turns out to be the 2nd County 1884 built and had been restored recently. It was the earlier of the 2 orange 1884's imported from Holland with cranes a few years ago, its sister featured in Classic Tractor and is owned by South West contractor Luke Furse.

Also an 1184 destroyed there :(