tsa 135

marshman

Question

14 answers to this question

I've been thinking the same thing Ad.... some of PDC's mirrors & a set of grab rails out of styrene coated wire, change the aforementioned wheels - hadn't thought of the Deutz ones - bit of paint inside the cab. What I'd really like to do is raise the floorpan too, it seems to sit back at the moment and they tilt forward a fraction in reality with the cab suspension, so pack the floorpan up and stick some ball point ben springs under the back of it.... Will probably cut the poxy work lamps off mine too and fit some decent ones.... Then probably weather it all up to make it look a little less 'cheap plastic'...

This is a T6030 but they're practically identical....

post-1414-132638943671_thumb.jpg

Umm good idea Simon, may have to copy you :-[:D. Is that your 6030 then mate ???:) :)

It is indeed buddy, and a good old bus she is too!!  ;D

Go for it, look forward to seeing yours. I'm some way off getting mine done yet, still working on the bloody house.... it sits on my office windowsill winking at me though... ;):D