Massey Ferguson 6480 Dyna 6

Powerstarâ„¢

Spent 15/20 mins outside waiting for this one, draying dung in a Marston trailer about 5 miles away from the farm. This is on Demo from new MF dealer 'Bernard Hanc ock', most probably either joining or replacing the Same Silver 130 on a 51 Plate. He has traded in his older Same (Explorer-Lazer ???) and picked up a New Renault Ares, don't know what number but looks big  :) 04 plate. Hopefully I will get some pictures of the actual dung spreading. Normally using Fendts & Samsons.

best way to get a good action pic PQ is to follow the tractor in the view finder & keep following it once you've taken the pic as then only the wheels & background  come out blurred & not the tractor it's self ;):)

good pic though :) :)

best way to get a good action pic PQ is to follow the tractor in the view finder & keep following it once you've taken the pic as then only the wheels & background? come out blurred & not the tractor it's self ;):)

good pic though :) :)

i didn't know that either mj,will try and remember that next time i take a pic of something moving

remember to have your camera ready ,as if it's a digital camera & it's moved around too fast, the screen will freeze as it wll try to take too much information trying to find a focus point & if this happens the subject will have gone before the camera resets it's self ;)

remember to have your camera ready ,as if it's a digital camera & it's moved around too fast, the screen will freeze as it wll try to take too much information trying to find a focus point & if this happens the subject will have gone before the camera resets it's self ;)

Don't get me started on that  >:( >:(;). I've missed a few good moving pics with the Digital. I tend to use the SLR for anything that's moving on the road...... :) :) ;)