Zwolle 2008 - Texas FTF show report... Update

texas

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blimey, they like their trailers, spreaders and forage wagons over there don't they?! That folding grass spreader, does anyone recognise it as being a particular make? Nice to see it in brass and see some of the work that goes on before it gets covered in paint. Excellent models, a big show and one for the calender for me one day  ;)

Thanks to all the FTF photographers. :)

Texas, first of all many thanks for taking the time to take these superb pictures and posting them for us.

I would like to thank you especially for taking the PMC pictures. :) :)

It looks like it was an amazing show, I hope some day I will be able to attend a show like that. unfortunatly there are no shows anywhere near where I live.  :'( :'( :'( Maybe one day......

I especially love the plants like the corn or beets. Where do they get them  ??? ???

They buy the plants in a shop where you buy things for your garden. Then they cut those plants in smaller plants. But it is alot off work they told me. That is also the reason they have only a small display with beet plants.

Texas

Hey Guys,

nice pictures you took but I saw the models already yesterday at the show  ;)

Nice too meet you again texas and nice to meet pistol pete.

Where was the UH stand? Didn't find it.

It was alsl nice to meet you again Moritz. The Uh stand was on the otherside from weise.

texas

Blimey, they like their trailers, spreaders and forage wagons over there don't they?! That folding grass spreader, does anyone recognise it as being a particular make? Nice to see it in brass and see some of the work that goes on before it gets covered in paint. Excellent models, a big show and one for the calender for me one day  ;)

Thanks to all the FTF photographers. :)

They told my it will be a leyl lotus like this one:

IMAG0029-3.jpg

85084.jpg

When this leyl conversion is ready it will come to my.

:o it is only a dream :'( :'(

Texas

They buy the plants in a shop where you buy things for your garden. Then they cut those plants in smaller plants. But it is alot off work they told me. That is also the reason they have only a small display with beet plants.

Texas

Thanks for the info  8) 8)

Seems to me taht Iam running around completly blind  8) Havent see the UH stand.

But on a picture you can see the new Massey Ferguson with Red cab? Is it a joke?

there are two possibilities for that: either the show is so big that you could not cover everything or there was just to much beer  ;);D ;D ;D ;D ;D 

Thanks for the info  8) 8)

there are two possibilities for that: either the show is so big that you could not cover everything or there was just to much beer  ;);D ;D ;D ;D ;D   

I have been 2 days in Zwolle, and didn't see all when i see some pictures from others.

texas

superb photos

does anyone have any further details on the UH valtras? date of release? price? box design?

thanks

Hear hear, are the black and yellow ones new editions or the same as the ones launched last year? Did anyone get their hands on the limited edition Siku Valtras, Heard there were long queues for them and it was strictly one per person, so no hope of the usual dealers having a stock :( :(

the guy want over 200 euros for the first shed without lights dont know what he wanted for the second

Hello,

Very nice pictures of my buildings!

I would like for the machine hall with light 200 euros!

And for the cowshed without light 1300 Euro!

Greeting Mario

Deutsch

»

Englisch

Ãœbersetzen