Hi all....

dangray21

Hi there all,

Im dan from Essex uk. just came across this site which is a godsend as every other one i seemed to find was in german or french..

I am currently building a lexion 600 r/c with a little help from malc-p and some other sources but dont get much time. next project would be an r/c Claas 85e on tracks with working hitch and lights...fingers crossed.

well I cant think of anything else to say atm but gimme a shout if u wanna know anything.

p.s i'll try an get some pics up asap

dan

Welcome Dan, sure have broken the ice with them projects. That Challenger idea is going to blow many people away if it works. May be worth trying it on the Cat version first, they don't yet hit £400 on ebay :o;D

Welcome to FTF buddy, you're in a great place. :)

Tris.

Didn't know they were making one, that'll be interesting any pictures up yet of prototypes?

A little bit more about me,

well Im 23 from essex,currently working on a spud farm driving a fendt 930, bot a fiance and little girl of ten months.

I've been into models since a very young age, as probibly most of the members on here,

mostly 1/32 scale but the odd 1/87 and 1/64

my collectiion isnt large by any means, but I pride myself in what I do have, mostly John Deere with all the latest modern precision models.

I have now decided to advance my interest into r/c and custom modified models and as hope,try and post as much as i can.

As already said, welcome indeed. Hope to see you - and some of your projects - at future shows. I just hope you're not a raging booze hound like Big Simon or weird Massey snuggler like Lord Ferg....  ;)

With your tracklayer, surely getting the independent tracks will be the simple part when compared to controlling them....? Low gearing & individual motor running each rear driving wheel.... can you get controllers with 2 forward/backward sticks on though...  ???

Didn't know they were making one, that'll be interesting any pictures up yet of prototypes?

A little bit more about me,

well Im 23 from essex,currently working on a spud farm driving a fendt 930, bot a fiance and little girl of ten months.

I've been into models since a very young age, as probibly most of the members on here,

mostly 1/32 scale but the odd 1/87 and 1/64

my collectiion isnt large by any means, but I pride myself in what I do have, mostly John Deere with all the latest modern precision models.

I have now decided to advance my interest into r/c and custom modified models and as hope,try and post as much as i can.

there are pics arround somewhere,but its due out sometime in 2009 from memory, 8340t or similar from memory, just like the current smaller britains one