ford / new hollands

Pete

A puff of black smoke as the fordie rolls out of the cattle shed on a cold winters morning with the keenan wagon in tow,off to the bunker for another load.The joker(bazza)in the fordie with the loader see's the wagon returning for another load and old yoak gives a wee puff of smoke as the loader lifts it's bucket full of maize high into the air ready to refill the mixer.......Arh you've a proper fleet starting there. :)

Ford 8630 is ertl based, front wheels are complete hubs off UH remains, siku hitch, britains top  ;) ;)

NH 8340 is UH based with resin bonnet and britains pan/cab other parts donated from various locations ;)

both will be available soon, awaiting parts :)

post-1653-132638961468_thumb.jpg

nice  8) 8) 66 all the way get the loader of her look way better then  :-*:P :P

i'm going to do another 6640 2wd without loader once i've finished over two blue fellers ;) on with a MANISCOPIC conversion at moment as well. ;):)

great models... love the 8630 especially  :-*

thankyou ;)

Dream fleet this Pete, really looking forward to seeing these done.... any chance of some sharper pics.... I'm squinting and squinting trying to take everything in and it's driving me mad!!!  :D :D :D:)

all been well should have better camera later ;)

while awaiting parts for others i've done another little conversion :) a ford 4600 bubble cab with loader ;) to help with weight on a little tractor its got wider back tyres (of siku mf) but was debating on using narrow britains front wheels or the wider ones. opinions please ???