I can see what you are trying to do with the rear wheels, you want an outward dish for a narrow track width for round the buildings. It may be a bit too much but it isn't a bad thought by anymeans. I can't think of another one to use unless you could trip the 2640 rims down, could be a bit of work to do that and get them circular though. Looks nice all in all.  :)

I can see what you are trying to do with the rear wheels, you want an outward dish for a narrow track width for round the buildings. It may be a bit too much but it isn't a bad thought by anymeans. I can't think of another one to use unless you could trip the 2640 rims down, could be a bit of work to do that and get them circular though. Looks nice all in all.  :)

thanks tris thats the effect i was trying to get but others have missed my idea, i know it dosnt look ideal but was a quick fix idea i though of ;)

thanks tris thats the effect i was trying to get but others have missed my idea, i know it dosnt look ideal but was a quick fix idea i though of ;)

some of the wider britains tyres will fit onto those mb trac hubs mate, them with a small strip of plastic arround to cover the rubber will work a treat for the reverse hubs, what loader will you fit?? uh or britains/ siku

some of the wider britains tyres will fit onto those mb trac hubs mate, them with a small strip of plastic arround to cover the rubber will work a treat for the reverse hubs, what loader will you fit?? uh or britains/ siku

thanks for the help sean, which britains tyres? great idea, guess you have done the same :-\ loader wise i was looking at a u/h deutz loader, any ideas if i dont fit that one?

thanks for the help sean, which britains tyres? great idea, guess you have done the same :-\ loader wise i was looking at a u/h deutz loader, any ideas if i dont fit that one?

the wider britains godyear style ones mate, fit the hubs of the mb to the front/ back depending where you want them, then add a strip of plastic round the gaps left on the tyres( as the mb ones aint wide enough hub wise to cover the whole tyre inner) to make fake hub outer rims