introduction

Paul Palmer

just to introduce myself i live in devon collect mf models and all flagship models xerion 3800 mf 8690 etc like to make the models realistic make them muddy and dusty pulling implements and put them on plinths and display just come back to devon from hampshire where i worked on large arable farm, paul

Collect MF models hey... weeeeeelcome aboard then Paul  :P;D

I've got a collection of MF models myself... I'd love to see your sometime when you get a chance to post them  ;)

If you need any heklp don't hesitate to contact me, Adam (Marshman) or any of the Moderation team liste on the staff page  :)

welcome along paul , hope you got a healthy bank account ................you'll need one now  ;)

& indeed a warm welcome to the massey massive , i'll appologise for the other colourfull members but they do have their uses , well after all it's good to look down on people less fortunate in their tastes  :D :D :D :D