7930 remote control

ford 8830

you can get the Siku JD one for £60, hence i have 2 of them!, not seen the current Claas price Sean, not had chance to get to the dealers

was at snertton model shop for 95 quid, so poss cheaper at the class dealers ,that was the full set mind, charger controler tractor, not just the tractor

• 2 weeks later...

This seems a touchy topic, with everyone having strong opinions. I have had the pleasure of the siku JD an I'm 23 and think although its a great model, as i believe siku put time and effort into thinking what is expected for kids play, the JD could have been more detailed with more working lights, and a better turning circle. Having once had many Britain's toys as a kid I've noticed the quality has dropped alot over the years and now try to refrain from buying them.

for those who want realism in RC then the only option is to take time and build one from an existing model, like malcp, myself and a few others have done with the Lexion600, not cheap by anymeans but if your wanting realism with detail in a RC model then the Sky's the limit, but on a production cost side of things isn't going to be cheap.

I reckon I could make an RC lexion to sell for 200 pounds but not with working lights, but have those as an optional extra on ordering.

Still a good model from Britain's but Id agree with the 6-12 age range, but defiantly a model that can be improved by conversion modelers on here