John Deere 4755 with Henri Walker Bonnet(finished)

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow shes coming along nicely mate, really must get my 3140 done so i can tinker with the chassis i have sometime

Cheers Sean  :), i have four 3140 to do as well one of them is gonna be a 3050 and one a 3650 but i dont know about the other two  :-\ :-

Can you fill it up?

Yes i could  :) :)

Stunning work Peter can't wait to see her finshed now  :o :o :o;D ;D ;D

Cheers Simon  :) yeah me to i want her finished now and i´ve got the PMA stuff now so i hope it would be soon mate  ;)

I had a check again on your John Deere convo topic so now i want to do all my 3140 as well  :D :D

Stop it!

I'm still too busy doing plumbing and other stuff to think about touching my models right now, i'm jealous :D

Sorry Jas  :D

Stop plumbing mate you have a very nice Hawe to finished as well  ;D:D;)

Oh Peter that is stunning but i think there is more chance of pigs flying than me being able to make one like that mate

:D :D :D well i have seen flying pigs  ::) ::)::)  Cheers mate  ;) ;)

Yeah i know what you mean  ;D

must try that also one time to make a model that the doors can open and the back window.

Did a 690 whit the roofwindow open but that couldnt close any more.

doors are easy peasey mate, infact i am more disapointed if i cant get that to work on my convos

looking good peter, coming along nicely

Yeah i know what you mean  ;D

must try that also one time to make a model that the doors can open and the back window.

Did a 690 whit the roofwindow open but that couldnt close any more.

Like Sean said easy peasey with your skills mate  ;)

doors are easy peasey mate, infact i am more disapointed if i cant get that to work on my convos

looking good peter, coming along nicely

Cheers Sean,i I've got the PMA hitch now so it will be some hard work this week because i want her finished till i get the new Joskin tanker from ROS  :o :o

I've seen your 3140 convo with open door and i love it mate ,so i will try to do the same with my 3050 and 3650  :);)

will be having the door on my 4240s when i get round to it, along with pma rear ect, but its a lot easier on resin cabs than metal origoanls i can tell you

Thanks for that tips mate,then i will have to order one from Mr.Walker  :) :)

you can cut them with a sparpe hobby knife with the point broken off, works well and the fits a lot better as its a finer cut, unlike the 3140 which had to use the dremell which is why its got a new front upright as it cut the metal so fine one side broke off in the heat

you can cut them with a sparpe hobby knife with the point broken off, works well and the fits a lot better as its a finer cut, unlike the 3140 which had to use the dremell which is why its got a new front upright as it cut the metal so fine one side broke off in the heat

Did you use a diamant saw to the dremel when you cut the metal cab Sean  ???

I also opened the door of an SG2 cab and I just used the original grinding discs that come with the Dremel. Works pretty well if you work slowly and precisely. But once you screw up it's very hard to get it fixed again.

bild29419128299gy1.jpg

bild29429157627yv8.jpg