milking parlour under construction

fendt-man-matty

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Matty you have really made a fantastic job of that parlour, it took me 2 years to get mine to that stage looking good  ;) I was thinking about your troughs, the hose looks ok, but why not try troughs that run as a half pipe infront of the cows the full lenght of the parlour, set on top of a dwarf wall and finished in plaster. Again Matty hats off to you, fantastic job  ;)

Wow Matty you have really made a fantastic job of that parlour, it took me 2 years to get mine to that stage looking good  ;) I was thinking about your troughs, the hose looks ok, but why not try troughs that run as a half pipe infront of the cows the full lenght of the parlour, set on top of a dwarf wall and finished in plaster. Again Matty hats off to you, fantastic job  ;)

thanks alot garret, much appreciated, yea i had thought about doin an open trough but dont know why i didnt in the end, thanks mate!

I think that looks absolutely topping Matt, brilliant work mate, and you've done it so quickly! People like you make me sick with envy!  :D :D

:D :D thank you mate

cracking job jdm its all coming together mate they are not the easiest of things to make but you have made it look easy well done to you ;)

thanks, it must be decent if you like it ;):D