MOFFETT MFT 7840 TRACTOR

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fendt pwr

Nothing wrong with blu-tack, thats how I used to make snap on daul wheels for my old john deere 6410,untill one day(not that long ago ::)) I tryed to tighten up the hitch with super glue and a bit ran down from the hitch onto the back wheel.When I was ready to hit the carpet again it was like it had one wheel brake stuck on because it always wanted to turn on the spot. ::);D and it had a bit of carpet stuck to the wheel because I was to keen to get back out working again i did'nt wait for it to dry so when i came back into the room it was like trying to take off with the hand brake still on. :'(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys just to add my tuppence. I just received my 7840 Moffet from Mr Towse the other day there,these are cracking models and worth every penny.A lot of work has gone in to making a very very good model.Highly recommend to all.Thanks again Dave.

Cheers Davie

• 2 years later...