MOFFETT MFT 7840 TRACTOR

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi

yes it has taken a while , more the working out all the bits to get it to work , . forward and reverse driver , loader , muck for to fit , mudguards, wider track  to take the loader , and new front Axel to widen the front track so it looked ok ,

i will be making more , the customer wants 4 if this one is OK , and i will make to order  @ ?50 each + p&p

Dave

Looks brilliant Dave,I may be in touch with an order for one myself,may I take this chance also to tell you guy's out there I just received three tractor's from Towse Trading (N/H 7740,7840 and a 8340 all are top notch and arrived within a week of ordering!)Can't beleive you can do them for ?15.00 each inc p&p Dave  :o;);D.

Sorry guy's only joking about the ?15 :'( ,just aged Dave by twenty years >:(;).(Well worth every penny though.Right any freebies for the praise,Dave ;))

Hi Dave

the Moffett pics look good, I was the customer that asked you to make it. I have to say that you have done one hell of a job on the tractor. Looks great can't wait to see them. Moffetts will be getting two of them as well so I'll let you know what they think of the model, I would say that they'll be very happy with them.

Garret

the Moffett pics look good, I was the customer that asked you to make it. I have to say that you have done one hell of a job on the tractor. Looks great can't wait to see them. Moffetts will be getting two of them as well so I'll let you know what they think of the model, I would say that they'll be very happy with them.

Garret

Garret hi , u know the moffetts?    dont suppose you have  access to pics of the MF version of the MFT do you?......

thanks

John

Thanks for those pics Dave. Am I right in saying that's a blue Moffett in the bottom right corner? I will be ordering a Moffett from you in the near future (would it be possible for it to be a 7740?)

As promised here's the MF Based pics. Taken from the brochure published when Moffett had been bought out hence only MFT decals are on the bonnet but the Moffett version looked exactly the same.

Cheers

NewHolland2

hi

i think it could be done with the smaller chassis  for the 7740 , but won't know until done , i will post a pic of the blue one when i build it , should be  next week  or week after..

there is not much left of the original mf tractor ..???

Dave