1:32 Scale Claas Jaguar 60 SF...

sorry malcy not great pics , but like i said she's here for spares

the big wheels arnt that big surprisingly , they're only on 26" rims, on big tyres , so only really need to be looking at britains MF362 rears / britains ford TW35 fronts for your drive axle.

all going well though mate , any updates ? 

• 5 weeks later...
sure, I have a "Manns Monitor" (I think?) newspaper somewhere with one on the front cover I seem to remember picking up grass.

sounds promising, hopefully uh will make that version to all being well,  maize verson doesnt appeal to me as much as a grass one, not saying i wont get it mind

perhaps we'll get an 80SF too one day, that would be brill as we had one do our grass in '77, though it blew up about a week later(she got so hot the sump oil caught alight...V10 DEUTZ) and was replaced by the JD5460 that I worked alongside for many years afterwards.......one of them too please Messrs UH. :)